Style and Design

This company advertises "discounts" that don't change and only deals in pre-orders (unless you pay a 200-400% markup). They have an INSANE list of rules and demands for their customers, which includes "Don't contact us ever or we might cancel your order for taking up our time". So I've waited patiently and followed their idiotic list of demands like a good little customer.

And like everyone else, my order was canceled--AFTER they sent me confirmation that it was in the near TWO MONTH LONG shipping process. So according to them, *they* have a problem with *their* payment company, which somehow translates to them screwing over all of us, telling us to f off and dispute the transactions we made with them to get our money back, and eventually when they do resolve whatever is going on (if this alleged problem is even true), THEY ARE KEEPING OUR MONEY.

So yeah, I followed those insane instructions too, because I know these POS people aren't going to refund me, and my bank literally said the same thing I'm saying. This is insane. They have never heard of any business operating like this.

They also announced that they are only going to bother with other businesses from now on, which I assume means events...? But if they can't send someone one chair, why should people trust them with weddings?

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. EVER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Absolom Roche Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Scam, Insane, Everything about them.

Comments